Thursday 28 February 2013

Tango Dance Shoot Inspiration


Next I would like to display art images which have inspired me to create my 'Tango Shoot'. I think looking at art imagery can  really express great colours and moods to influence the photo shoot. 




















www.paintinghere.org
 








                                                   






                                                                 


                                                                     ryoung-art.com


















Art by Pedro Alverez




















Art by Monika Hackl



Below displays a mood board of the type of make-up id like to create for my shoot. I want a vibrant post box red around the eye and temple area perhaps including some make-up techniques such as taping. 

I plan to use a model with dark brown hair and perhaps blue eyes. Red coloured eye shadow or powder really contrasts well with light coloured eyes as it makes them stand out next to this deep colour demonstrated in some images below. 


I need to think carefully about styling for this shoot. I would like the final images to be fairly close up shoots showing the expression and mood on the models face and the detail and perhaps shading of the make up look. I need to research into different materials that could complement the theme of the shoot. Dark floaty materials, ruffles or fringing could work with the overall look. 

Shoot photos to come! Wish me luck! 

2 comments:

  1. I am glad my painting inspired you. Post the pics from the photo shoot sometime - i'd like to see them

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad my painting inspired you. Post the pics from the photo shoot sometime - i'd like to see them

    ReplyDelete