Friday 1 March 2013

Technique for Tango Shoot


To create the look I envisage for the tango themed shoot. I used the technique of taping, using masking tape to apply to the face creating appropriate lines and shaping where its needed. Masking tape is best for this technique as it does not hurt the model when peeling off as it doesn't stick as strongly as celotape. 

I needed to make sure that the lines I was working with matched each side to complete a strong structured look. I applied a second lot of masking tape down the face to cover the cheeks to allow for any drops of powder to be caught without staining the skin before applying foundation . 



The outcome was successful and I was quite happy with how the taping worked on my model. It tied the look together ready to shoot!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment