Wednesday 13 February 2013

Feedback session 2

04/02/13 

This feedback session was very beneficial as I received feedback to the pictures I have displayed on this blog so far. 

For the 'Trial Uran/Street dance shoot' the tutors agreed that something was missing from the photos. The use of lighting perhaps drained the coloured yellow and pink shading I had created on the cheek bone and temple and the blue and pink dip dye colours in the hair looked also a bit too faint. I would like to resolve these problems in a re-shoot at a later date where I can adjust the lighting and edit the colours so that they pop out more in the final images. 

I intend to keep the flicks on the eyes as they are a strong aspect to the make-up look and almost give a Jesse J or Amy Winehouse style to the overall shot. 

In order to make my pictures out of the ordinary, I am not only going to increase the contrast in the colour but to collaborate with a nail technician to add that extra edge within the photos. With the right colours, designs and shape of nail art I really think this could finish off a great look. I would like to push this look to the limit and really portray a fresh looking urban to the extreme picture playing and experimenting with colours. 

Another thought would be to try adding some colourful graffiti or graphics to the background after trying to create that movement effect either by using graphics or other methods of post production. 

The tutors advised me to have a running theme throughout my book that can be shown in all of my images which I think now is defiantly to attempt to express movement and colour in the final prints for the book. 

This session concluded with me planning a re-shoot and thinking perhaps more about the following shoots to get prepared for the different themes in mind. 

FMP consists of alot of work ahead but with good organisation skills and determination, I will complete it to the best of my ability!  


No comments:

Post a Comment