Wednesday 13 February 2013

Further inspiration for Salsa Shoot

This post will display make-up and hair styling research that is inspiring me to draw up my final look for a Salsa shoot: 







I think the bold eye shading and the glossy lip looks extremely effective in this picture and creates a very sleek beautiful look. 

It inspires me with my own work as I would like to involve colour shading on the eye lid and also around the eye and temple. The mixture of colours on the eye does give a depth to the make-up which I think will stand out on final images. 








With my theme being salsa and decision to create a look with the focus colour being orange these pictures have really helped me see how you can play around with colour and also mix it with darker colours without taking away from the vibrancy to the overall image. A smokey eye looks great to define the eyes and set a focus point to the model for a beauty look. 




For my salsa shoot I plan to book a model who has an afro texture to their hair in order to create a wacky hair style in keeping with the theme of vibrant salsa dancing! 

Here is a picture that has inspired me for the shoot. This hair do can be easily achieved and effectively captured on camera to add another dimension to the look. 







Another aspect of the look to think about is the nails and how important it is to colour co-ordinate when necessary. For my shoot to develop well and be photographed successfully I need to think of all these areas to create a clean finalised look.  






Here is another picture that caught my eye as I think the contouring idea will be good to incorporate in my own pictures to enhance my models features and brighten the face in a high fashion way. 


I will also experiment by adding shimmer to this look as I think that extra sheen will really compliment the orange, bronze and gold colours I plan to use! 






No comments:

Post a Comment