Monday 25 February 2013

Make-up for Street Dance Shoot


Here is a close up of the make-up I created for the street dance inspired photo shoot. I wanted to show the colouring and shading created in the make up studio. 

This picture shows the green, yellow and orange pigment that has been shaded into the temple, cheek bone and forehead. This creates quite a difference to the first attempt at the street dance shoot as the colour is far more apparent. 

I kept the idea of the blue lips as this colour actually goes with the styling I have planned of an electric blue jumper and turquoise colour ring. 

The eye liner flicks are a strong aspect of the look and I find this work with the dense eye lashes applied. The white eye shadow creates a great base and makes the overall look appear clean. However, when photographed the lids of the eyes needed a little more depth so I decided to change the look slightly and add a dark brown powder shaded into the crease of the eyelid.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment