Saturday 23 February 2013

Ballet Shoot Images

Here are some images from my Ballet themed shoot:







This look has been developed due to my research and knowledge on the dance style Ballet. 

I wanted the soft pinks and blues to compliment the pale and fair tones of my models skin and hair. 




The shading makes the face highlighted and colourful, yet soft and angelic in keeping with the Ballet theme style. 

IN the last two images I have tried to capture some movement within the picture much like my Salsa and Disco picture to develop the link to all my images. I think this can be enhanced by small use of post production to enable me to portray this effect to a high standard. 

These images have not been edited yet so edits from this theme are to come!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment