Monday 25 February 2013

Street Dance/ Pop Edits


Here are a couple of edits from the shoot for far. 

Again I am keeping the theme of creating a sense of movement through the images for my book. The photographer- Rae Finn played around with some colour changes to see if introducing other tones would work and here are the first couple of results: 



This picture has quite a strong pose which I am fond of, however I think I prefer the first image as it shows more of the make up design and has an attractive angle on the models face. I think the nail art works well and stands out in the images which give the picture the extra edge of colour and design.


Again playing with graffics in the background of the images does work well as it sets more colours off in the photograph which enhances the 'pop' look I was aiming for. 

However I may continue to edit some of these shots to perhaps have more close ups to show the make-up design and shading around the temple of the face. 

I am overall pleased with clean structure of the composition. 

No comments:

Post a Comment