Monday 25 February 2013

Krumping Edits

These are a few edits from my 'Krumping' themed photo shoot. They have been darkened in some places to enhance the contrast and brightness. The intention was to present a clean shot yet have the essence of the krumping style by using dark colours within the make up and clothing. 

I wanted to enhance the 'grime' theme to this shoot and I think edits like these that I have accomplished that.  



Experimentation with graffics on some of the shots I found looks quite effective and gives that little extra to the photograph.

However in some of the images, perhaps too much blurring or staggering can almost distort the make up design which makes the look harder to see clearly so this is maybe something I have to think about with future shoots and post production.



No comments:

Post a Comment