Monday 6 May 2013

Tap Dance Theme

My final dance theme is Tap Dance, my aim was to create a Hollywood glamour style of shoot to touch upon the classic glamour dance films such as 'Singing in the Rain etc. 

I was a little apprehensive about doing this photo shoot as I hadn't been as planned for this theme as much as some other styles. Never the less I went ahead and constructed a photo shoot a little last minute and carried out a Hollywood glamour type of make-up design  with a modern messy hair style.

I attempted to add a vintage fur coat to set the theme of the idea for tap dance however the images that were  the result of this shoot did not come across as strongly dance related as most of the other final images I will be using for the book. 


The make-up look is clear and clean however after more reflection on this last shoot I have decided to cut this dance style out of the book and have nine stronger shoots to include to print. The images don't express the movement and theme of dance I am aiming for so sadly this shoot is one for the portfolio not for my Final Major Project. 


No comments:

Post a Comment