Monday 6 May 2013

Receiving my Final Major Project / Presentation


I am extremely pleased with the punctual delivery of my book which arrived within seven days! 


It felt amazing to receive the copies of my Final major project and overall I am so happy with the final product! Here I have added some images of what the book looks like and examples of my page layout's inside and the finished design!  











To present my Final Major Project I want the decoration to look just as professional as the book. Clean, tidy and presentable. I decided on using an off white coloured box to submit my project in and went on to use shredded black paper inside to pad out the box for decoration, and to avoid the box to move around too much. Here are my photographs to display the preparation for hand in. 






Overall I am so proud to have completed this project, it has been extremely tough at times but nevertheless enjoyable to express my passion for make-up and hair design and also dance in one major project. 

I hope all the hard work pays off and my book will be enjoyed by those who are marking. 

Thank you for following my reflective journal blog! 

Natasha Elizabeth Fletcher 
Make-up Artist and Hair Stylist





No comments:

Post a Comment