Monday 25 March 2013

Waltz Shoot Inspiration


Here is a mood board displaying my ideas for the make up design for my 'Waltz' dance inspired shoot. Id like to include a mixture of ideas taken from these research images. 

A thick, bold and glossy lip with a fair amount of shading and contouring on the face I think will create an interesting look. I would like to keep a sense of classic glamour to the photos as I think it portrays the moods and perhaps colours that represent the soft, romantic and elegant idea of Waltz. 


I am going to try and use a model who has auburn colour hair as I think this would create a lovely contrast with the pink shading I am thinking of using on the temple and cheek bone. 

After another feedback session this week I have been advised to use some more hair styling skills within the photo shoots. I will take this on board and I am planning to create quite an intricate hair up do for this theme.

Lets see how the ideas and photo shoot develop! 

No comments:

Post a Comment