Tuesday 5 March 2013

Jazz Shoot

This post displays some of the first images that came from my Jazz inspired photo shoot. 



My model had very flawless skin which made the application of primer and then make up extremely easy. I wanted the skin to look flawless and have a high shine. 

I have kept the theme of gold shimmery dust on the eyebrows. Also I have used a grey/black shimmer underneath the brow to enhance the eyebrow shape. I matched this colour with two tone colour I applied on the lips with added gloss to complement the shine on the skin. 


I wanted to keep the styling simple and quite contemporary for this particular shoot. I find a high neck black dress with a black bowler hat creates a clean cut look which allows you to concentrate on the make up look.



Overall on the day of this shoot I learnt quite a lesson. This particular day I was let down by a photographer I hadn't used before. Due to this, I was put in the position of having to set up all the lights, background and camera and then went onto being my own photographer for this shoot. I was very disappointed on the day as I had planned this shoot for x2 weeks previous.

Some images are stronger than others in composition and I think they will be enhanced further with some post production. Such as the images below:









No comments:

Post a Comment