Tuesday 2 April 2013

Edits from Contermporary Shoot


Here are a couple of edits from the contemporary shoot. 


The green stripe that goes through this image below creates a sense of movement without using the staggering technique on all the final images. Also it is matching the colour pallet of the makeup deisng and styling. I do think this image gives a modern feel and mood to the audience however some of the shading on the face does seem to be lost which is an issue for developing this image further and potentially using it in the printed book.


Feedback :

Another meeting with my tutor took place and I was able to show the images from this shoot and also these edits to see what the thoughts were on the whole shoot, make-up, fashion, hair and theme.

Feedback I recieved was that the photo's are in danger of making the model look like she has bags underneath the eyes and some of the shading could also be mistaken to look dirty on the face. This was no way my intention for the shoot but looking through the pictures afterwards, I do see where my tutor is coming from. I do not want to display makeup designs that in any way look dirty or not in keeping with the theme.

This edit below in particular, you can see what my tutor's point is even though some of the shading has been blended on photoshop it could be mistaken to look dirty.

I need to sit down with the pictures and analyse what needs to be done in editing to pull the picture and idea back to look professional or whether it is a case of re-shooting to get the perfect image for the book!

  




No comments:

Post a Comment