Tuesday 2 April 2013

Contemporary Dance Inspiration and testing


I would like to create a contemporary dance inspired shoot. Modern styling matching the make-up design. Here is a moodboard of my initial ideas for the shoot. I think it would be great in this look to create two tone lips as this adds a dimention to the look disimilar to any of my other shoots so far.


I did a test for the make-up look and here are some results:


Here are some snaps from testing. I see contemporary dance as a very calm, free, modern with high expression movement and moods. I think green could emulate the mood I am aiming for in the photo's, Id like to encorporate alot of shading and two tone lips to add an interesting aspect to the look.


As you can see from the images shown I will be applying loose powder around the eye in a speckled effect to perhaps add depth to the make up look.

Blending of the colours on the cheek and around the cheek bone blend well and this could look effective once its on camera under lights also!

Shoot pictures are to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment