Tuesday 2 April 2013

Contemporary Shoot


These are images from the contemporary theme shoot. My model Caroline Raymond has long hair so as you can see I decided to slick back the hair with gel to create a fairly fashion style shot. I didnt want to make the hair too busy as I had intended it too look sleek and modern.

I chose a green top with spikes on the shoulder pads to tie in with the green coloured make up and the modern theme - spikes are very modern at the moment so wanted to fit the theme so tried this out in the shoot.





I am happy with some of the compositions from the shoot and I think the lighting works better in some photos as apose to others. However I do think something isnt quite right with the final outcome of the shoot. Im not entirely happy as it doenst seem as strong as some of the other work I have done already. Perhaps editing is key with this shoot and can make or break the images. Again I want to include a sense of movement into the photos but in a different way each shoot!

Time for some editing I think.....


No comments:

Post a Comment